Summer Fun & Games
June 15th - June 24th, 2017
We will be serving Kluge Elementary and the Woodlands with activities for children and students this summer. Coloring, basketball, jump roping, video games, kickball, bubbles, and more.
We are looking for volunteers to serve these communities, and that means you! This is a great opportunity to serve as a family, or with friends. There are no special skills required, just a desire to impact the lives of kids this summer!
We will serve in each location once per week:
- Kluge - Thursdays (4 – 6pm) / June 15 - July 27
- 5760 N 67th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53218
- Woodlands - Saturdays (12 – 2pm) / June 24 - July 29
- 8865G N Swan, Milwaukee, WI 53224
Because of the success of our outreach last summer we are anticipating an increase in students.
Clothe. Feed. Save
July 1st - July 31st, 2017
If you are unable to donate clothing or food items for our drive, considering donating money towards the purchase of items.
You can donate in increments of $5 or $25.
- Choose "Register Now"
- Select the appropriate Add-On ($5 or $25)
- You can increase/decrease the amounts by clicking the arrows
July 30th, 2017
Are you ready to take a step in connecting at CrossWay? Join us for Engage, a lunchtime discussion opportunity where you can meet with others who are also new to the church for a delicious lunch with the Pastors and staff. This family-friendly event will help you to understand CrossWay's "Connect, Grow, and Live" environments, as well as the many ministries that are happening each week. Engage is a fantastic first step to building community and “engaging” at CrossWay.
Back to School: Extreme Makeover Edition
August 2nd, 2017
As our relationships continue to grow in North Milwaukee and God's work is being done, please join us as we surprise the students and staff with an Extreme Makeover of the staff lounges at Kluge and Goodrich Elementary Schools, which will bless them continuously throughout the year.
We will be updating and renovating the staff lounges at both schools from 8am - 8pm on Wednesday, August 2.
- Kluge Elementary (5760 N 67th St, Milwaukee, WI 53218)
- Goodrich Elementary (8251 N Celina St, Milwaukee, WI 53224)
How can you help?
- SERVE FOR A FEW HOURS OR THE WHOLE DAY: Join a team of CrossWay and GE volunteers to clean, paint, assemble, and decorate the staff lounges to make them a comfortable and enjoyable place for the teachers. (You do not need to commit to an entire 4-hour shift; this is for planning purposes only.)
- DONATE SUPPLIES OR MONEY toward this project.
August 5th - August 6th, 2017
If you would like to be baptized at CrossWay to show your faith in Jesus, you may register for either the 4:30 Saturday service or the 9:00 or 10:45am Sunday service.
Baptism classes will be held two different weekends in July:
- Saturdays: July 22 or July 29, 3:30pm geared toward adults (6th grade & older)
- Sundays: July 23 or July 30, 10:50am geared toward kids (up to 5th grade).
- Families may choose to attend either class together if desired.
Registration closes July 27.
Getting to Know CrossWay
August 21st, 2017
If you are considering making CrossWay your church home, this is the best way to get an in-depth look into the church and the Connect, Grow, and Live environments. This 3-hour seminar by church leadership will help you understand the culture of CrossWay and its specific call to serve the community and the world. You will also learn more about the church leadership, the Alliance denomination, serving opportunities, and much more. This seminar is a requirement for those who are considering membership, but you do not need to apply for membership after the course.